Saturday, May 1, 2010

Is that supposed to happen?

We've had Yoda for two weeks today!
He's learned how to "sit" and "lie down", although he still gets the two confused.
We even bought a couple books so we would know more about what to expect with our dog.
But there's one part we haven't gotten to yet...

A couple nights ago, I woke up in the middle of the night because Yoda was chewing on something. I reached into his mouth and pulled out a small bead-like thing. It was dark, so I just put the item on my nightstand and went back to sleep.

The next morning I found a TOOTH on my nightstand. That's right, Yoda had been chewing on his OWN TOOTH.
There's TWO teeth in this picture because it happened again today!
Wanna see another angle?
I know, SO GROSS!
I had to put Yoda's favorite stuffed animal in the wash today because it had blood spots on it.

Apparently this is normal?
Seriously?
Why didn't anyone warn us?

Ideal Situation:
Me - "Guess what, we adopted a puppy!"
Friend - "That's awesome! By the way, his teeth will fall out."

Is that too much to ask?
Seriously!
I'm going to go throw up now.

1 comment:

  1. AHahahahaha! You are a very funny person! And seriously, I have NEVER heard of this before. Why don't people know this?

    ReplyDelete