Saturday, October 9, 2010

Our New Car!

We finally gave up on our Honda Civic.
I don't care how great people say Civics are.
Ours was a lemon!
We had to fix anything and everything on it.

This is our new car!

It's a 2009 Pontiac G6.
During the financial crisis, GM discontinued the brand, but will still service them.
But their loss is our gain because the cars are CHEAP now!


The car is great, but my fav accessories? The remote car starter and the FREE satellite radio!
(We're not sure who's paying for it.)

This is Tom enjoying his rare opportunity to be in the driver's seat.
Because this is MY RIDE!
Wicka Wicka Wicka WHAT!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I didn't know about the radio--sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have jinxed it because as soon as I blogged about it, the satellite radio went away. :(

    ReplyDelete