Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Graduation Photo Shoot

I recently shot my first graduation pictures!
This is my friend Steve (Gaby's hubby).
He was SUCH a good sport.
The picture above is probably my fav from the whole shoot.

I used the "flash at sunset" technique which I learned in my intermediate photography class.
Remember the first time I used that technique?

I managed to sneak in a few cute pictures of Gaby and Steve too!

The "casual" pose.

This is where Gaby stole the show.
She was showing Steve how he should jump off the rocks.

Good effort Steve!
Not quite as adorable as Gaby though.

I am in love with the background in this picture.

Here's the final invitation I put together for Steve and Gaby.
It's my first invite/announcement I've ever done.
Not bad if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean we're all invited, since the invite is posted here? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only if you RSVP. LOL!

    ReplyDelete