Sunday, April 3, 2011

Photo Shoot Extras


I did a graduation photo shoot this weekend, and while those photos aren't ready to show off yet, I did get a couple cool shots for myself at the end.

This is Utah Lake after sunset. It was REALLY dark, but with a really high ISO, I was able to pick up the last remaining light in the sky. The high ISO is why the pictures look a little grainy.
These pictures make it look a lot lighter than it is.

I know these pictures look really similar, but I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so you get to see both! (One is just a bit brighter than the other.)

2 comments:

  1. hmmm i kinda like the graininess a bit, but i would have used a tripod and a long shutter speed to get a clearer shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting so good at photography! I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete