Thursday, April 14, 2011

Priceless beauty for less than $4


I bought this aqua ring yesterday for $3.80 at Forever 21 and all day today I've just been staring at my hand.
I know. So vain!
So how do I blog about something so superficial?
Turn it into a photography post!


So this afternoon I took Yoda for a walk and tried to find a setting that would contrast with the ring.
One yard had these orange rocks, the perfect spot!

I'm surprised I got a steady shot with Yoda pulling me in every direction!


Another yard had this red bush, but I'm not in love with this picture so much.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute ring! I have a jumbo ring like that but I don't wear it enough...you've inspired me to get it back out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an excellent ring. And so is Ashley's. You guys are so hip and cute!

    ReplyDelete