Friday, June 18, 2010

Creating News


Part of my job is pitching story ideas for KSL 5 News.
Once in a while they're good enough to assign to a reporter!
This is one of them.
I'm the "employee" they're talking about in the intro to the story.
How cool is that!

Video Courtesy of KSL.com


Pretty awesome right?
I've never gotten a shout-out on the news before!
I feel so special.
The picture of "MOM" is also mine. (That's why it's not very good.) I'm glad they didn't give me credit for that.

Tomorrow, I think I'll have KSL do a story about how awesome Canadians are.
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I bet you feel so special, that is cool, I would feel special. Not short bus special, but awesome special. haha! And yeah, I guess canadians are pretty awesome...because my parents are both canadian. ;O)

    ReplyDelete