Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Committed to Utah, Committed to You"

The moment you've been waiting for is here. I am allowed to unveil the KSL promos made to air during the Olympics. (Well...unveiled for those outside of Utah, people in Utah have no doubt already seen them on T.V.)

I produced (and directed) the first two promos. The only difference between them is the radio talent involved. They are meant to highlight the power of KSL 5 TV, KSL Newsradio, and KSL.com, and how we DOMINATE in Utah.
video

video

These next two were produced my by boss, Alvin.
video

video

And last, but not least, the spot produced by my co-worker, Mutt.
video

We played these spots for everyone at KSL on the first day at the Olympics and blew everyone away! We even handed out T-shirts that say "KSL News, Committed to Utah, Committed to You." And of course, with the campaign comes jokes that the promotions department is "committed" in a different way. :-S

We've been working on these promos for months, so let me know what you think.

P.S. Is anyone else obsessed with watching the Olympics?? I know I'm not the only one in Utah. For the past two nights in a row, KSL has been #1 in the country with the most number of people watching the Olympics on our station. Yay!! That means thousands of people are seeing our promos!

3 comments:

  1. My opinion may be a bit biased, but I love them! Honestly, it caught my eye the first time I saw one. They're classy yet honest and down-to-earth. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great promos. My husband is glued to the Olympics every chance he gets. Me so so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them look very professional - so I guess that makes you a "professional" too. Great job! Well done! We're soooooo proud of you!!! (Dad)

    ReplyDelete