Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Letter Photo Shoot

My sister-law-law wanted photos of her family making the letters of their last name.
I was up on a ladder, they were on the hardwood floor in light-colored clothing.
I love how they turned out!
(I wish I could say it was my idea.)

Here are a few of my favorite letters.

And here's the whole name!
(Click to see it big.)

After the letter shoot we were able to go snap a few cute photos outside.
It was really foggy, but I think it adds a really cool effect.

Mama's boys.The Hecklinger men.
The boys started running down the street followed by little Mac.

He is too cute in this picture! I love his little vest.

The happy Hecklinger clan walking out of the fog.
Little Mac was sooooo done at this point.

4 comments:

  1. This is an AWESOME shoot!
    I LOVE the body-spelling idea! I totally want to steal it....maybe someday....but unless we include the dogs, our little family isn't big enough to spell all our letters!

    I also love the foggy shots - such a cool effect!

    ReplyDelete