Thursday, January 20, 2011

Family Photo Shoot


I've been meaning to post these pictures forever!
They're from our "family photo shoot" before Christmas.
All the pictures were taken by my sister-in-law Megan.
I wanted to post even the goofiest ones!

This is Tom gearing up for a "cheese-filled photo shoot".

My "candid" shot was not as attractive as I thought it would be.

It looks like Yoda is eating Tom's face.

Group hug!

Kissy Kissy!

Try to look natural Tom. Oh great. That's perfect.
Yoda was wearing the elf outfit Megan got him for Christmas. It had this adorable hood, but it kept covering his eyes.

We'll get the shot one of these days...

Doesn't Yoda look like he's having so much fun?!

More kisses from Yoda!

Both me and Yoda giving Tom some love!

I actually love this one, even with Tom's cheesy smile.

You think Yoda's getting tired?

This is definitely one of my favorites.

Yoda the elf.

This is the picture we ended up using for our Christmas Card.
(The post-Photoshop version.)

And here's our finished Christmas card!

1 comment:

  1. Lesli, you look gorgeous in these pics. Great photos all around. :)

    ReplyDelete