Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Talented Niece

I recently discovered one of my teenage nieces is a budding fashion designer!

This is me and my niece Jennifer about 4 and a half years ago.
Yeah, it's an old picture, but it's one of the only ones I have of us together.

Anyway, on her blog, Ginger Fashions, she shows off all the cool stuff she's made.
She's designed skirts, a swimsuit, a purse, and she modifies her clothes all the time.
She's crazy talented for a teenager!

In one blog post, she showed off what she can do with fabric markers.
I liked her design so much, I asked her to make me one!

This is my own original t-shirt designed by my own niece!

I LOVE it and one day it's going to be worth millions!

Thanks for the gorgeous shirt Jenn!
And keep up the great work!
You're inspiring!
Love you!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, your niece is sooooo gorgeous!!!! And her designing skills, AMAZING!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete